GIFT CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read our Gift Card policy before purchasing. We want the experience of the person receiving your Gift card to be fun and seamless. We are here to work with you to create the perfect gift. The use of Gift Cards fall under the following terms and conditions:
1. In order to purchase a Gift Card, it is best that you register as a member of our website so that we have all of your contact information and can update you regarding your Gift card.
2. Gift cards ordered through our Website will be delivered by email to the email address you specify of your recipient at the time of order. Our Gift Cards include unique invoice numbers. The number on your invoice will be the recorded number of the recipient’s gift card.
3. The recipient of your Gift Card will need to reply to us at; ArtManager@PrinceByJeffKatz.com and we will work with them to complete their purchase. Instructions will be included in their email card from us.
4. When ordering Gift Cards; please ensure that you have entered the recipient’s email address correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Gift Cards.
5. We are not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed, we will work with you to resend the Card. If the Card is used without permission no replacement will be provided in these circumstances. Please contact us immediately so that we may assist you.
6. Our Gift cards must be redeemed on our Website, as full or partial payment for products on our Website Gallery. Gift cards cannot be used to purchase further Gift Cards, exchanged for cash or redeemed towards previous purchases. If the Gift Card amount is less than the purchase price, including shipping and applicable taxes (CA residents), the recipient will need to pay the remaining balance of the purchase. If the Card purchaser would like to make additional arrangements with us to cover these costs, please contact us.
7. When products are purchased online with Gift Cards any monies left over will be credited with a new Gift card to be used towards the purchase of another photograph.
8. All Gift cards are dated and expire 12 months from the date of issue. Please make sure that your recipient orders within that time frame.
9. Gift Cards may only be redeemed against products purchased in the same currency as the Gift cards. For our purposes, this is US dollars.
11. A Gift Card can be returned/canceled within 48 hours. The purchase amount will be fully refunded to the purchaser, minus a small credit card processing fee (approximately 3%). After 48 hours there are no returns or refunds. We are here to help solve problems, please reach out.
We can create custom Gift E-Cards. Questions, comments, and requests regarding Gift Card Terms and Conditions are welcomed, please email us at ArtManager@PrinceByJeffKatz.com